Fedora 10 login screen and terminal windows

Margaret Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Fri Feb 6 15:46:14 UTC 2009

Another complaint I have is with the terminal windows.  When I am
using black lettering on a white background, the black lettering look
more like gray.   With my aging eyes I would really like to have the
lettering  a real black.  I have played with the "color" terminal
window settings, but haven't seen an improvement.