talk about your gEDA/pcb (Robin Laing)

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 6 21:24:23 UTC 2009

Rick Walker wrote:
> Dan,
>>> My basic problem is: where do I start?  I installed this with the
>>> hopes of testing out my version of a X10 like circuit (active and
<snip>

> I agree that the Geda suite is not very well integrated and hard to
<snip>
> I've done about 10 printed circuit boards with this GPL'd tool (some 2

hi,

i looked for dan's post but unable to find.

have you all looked at

it is a good list like this, but leans more towards circuit design.
or has it been moved to this list?

fel, fedora-electronic-lab, can be can be used in plain fedora.
something i will be doing after i can get f10 stable.

a couple eda sites;
 http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/
 http://elettrolinux.com/
 http://geda.seul.org/

article;
 http://www.edn.com/blog/920000692/post/1290038929.html

later.

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****