WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Feb 8 02:26:17 UTC 2009

Try CentOS, it is the free version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

Fedora has always had a rapid release cycle. The Red Hat backing, the
Fedora community and the rapid releases are why I use it. I'm always
excited when a new releases come out because it often means new features
to play with which in turn can make my work life easier.

Bob Cochran