fedora live dvd

shivam tiwari bigbang4u2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 05:55:45 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for you help,
But now I am getting new problem while installing fedora via virtual box.
I allocated space of 16GB for it , and I am installing it from boot.iso as
stated earlier.
At the time of installation I choose "Remove all linux partition and choose
default layout".
Checked "review and modifying partitioning layout ". Clicked on next and
then clicked on write changes to disk . After selecting drive on which
fedora is to be installed , I clicked on next and window is popped up saying
"Enable Network Interface". When I click ok it said "exit installer" or
"debug". Can't I skip this step. Why I need to be connected to internet.
After this I have no other option left but to exit installer.

thank you