fedora 11: (testing results) fyi

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Feb 9 02:29:59 UTC 2009

gary artim wrote:
> guess I should bugzilla some of these, but in general I had good
> results. The segfault in ld-linux showed up in the log
> but I only noted when check for error messages.

I did an install in a VM under KVM for a smoke test before actually putting it
on a machine. Video worked, although I did have to install system-config-display
and set the display type before I could get the resolution I wanted.

I will test on a real machine if it looks good with a little use...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>