FreeCAD-0.7.1779 and Fedora10

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Feb 9 17:58:12 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Joachim Backes wrote:
>> checking for Qt >= 4.1... configure: error: Cannot find Qt meta object
>> compiler (moc), bye...
>
> Broken configure script. It should be checking for moc-qt4 as well.
>
> You may be able to force it to work by using:
> export PATH="/usr/lib/qt4/bin:$PATH"
>
> If this is a RPM specfile, please use this instead:
> export PATH="%{_qt4_bindir}:$PATH"

Hi Kevin,

I tried this already, but did not help. The configure script seems to be
rather buggy. Combing through the FreeCAD forums, I saw that there are
similar issues concerning UBUNTU platforms, especially for those users
who have installed qt3 and qt4 in parallel (which i have too).

Regards

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>