WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Aldo Foot lunixer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:30:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
>
>> I have to throw my 2 cents worth in.  I have to agree that doing a full
>> upgrade every 6-8 months gets tiresome when you have a dozen or so
>> machines running it.
>
> Curious, why do people keep mentioning 6-8 months, when fedora releases are
> supported for a full ~13 months?
>
> -- Rex

It maybe be because Fedora is seen like a box of chocolates... "you never
know what you're gonna get"
.
Trying out the new release is almost a must if one wants to stay in
touch with the current development trend. Reading about it not good
enough. Many individuals may not have a test system laying around, and
the only choice is work in the one system available.

~af