Never-ending boot progress

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:48:36 UTC 2009

2009/2/10 Tim Clarke <Tim.Clarke at manifest.co.uk>:

>> have you tried ro have full boot verbose report removing
>> related option??
>
> Antonio
> What related option? I have a boot log (see dmesg stuff above) but with
> no obvious errors.
>
>> and have a look to this bug that is for rawhide but it might
>> apply to you.
>>  Bug 479525 -  Kernel .29 doesn't complete booting in Rawhide
>
> Can't see anything in there related :-/
>

>> --
>> Antonio Montagnani
>> Skype : antoniomontag
>>
>> --

I have got that your booting procedure is freezing at a certain point,
and you have to issue an hard reboot, am I correct??. I doubt that
dmesg can give informations about this boot.
When I say a verbose boot I mean to remove quiet and rhgb from grub if present

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag