Q's for senior fedora/redhat admins

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 02:24:50 UTC 2009

> > but unless you reply with a @redhat or @fedora
> > email you will be ignored, sorry if it sounds harsh,
> but thats the way it
> > is.
> >

> I was going to offer an opinion...but decided not to waste
> my fingers.
>
> I do wonder why anyone would ask these questions on a
> mailing list like
> this one....  (Not to mention that these items have been
> "discussed"
> N-times)  Does the person *really* expect only @fedora and
> @redhat
> people to care to respond, have an opinion, or have
> knowledge?
N-times --> N+1 times, N+2, N+3, ....,, $\infty$ still no change

> I can only think of one of two possibilities.   Extreme
> naivety or
> troll.  Then again, I noticed the  domain name and the word
> shill came
> to mind.  :-) :-)

I checked the domain
http://www.ausics.net/ais.php

They appear to good guys :), Rahul already pointed out the Omega live cd project, it addresses some of their points so hopefully Laura is happy with the answer she got :)

Regards,

Antonio