Never-ending boot progress

Tim Clarke Tim.Clarke at manifest.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 15:33:44 UTC 2009

Nicely summed up, Todd, and thanks.

1) Nothing in the anaconda logs apart from that agpgart issue.

2+2.5) I haven't been able to find anything that looks like an
appropriate anaconda in the current bug list. I'll see if I can start
one post 3 below.

3) Once i've got to the grub prompt during the installation i type
"linux textmode" and it gaily starts the installer graphically. Wth?

Tim Clarke