WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Sharpe, Sam J sam.sharpe+lists.redhat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 23:42:25 UTC 2009

2009/2/12 Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel at infinity-ltd.com>:
> JD wrote:
>>
>> I have been a unix user since the early 70's. Were you even  born then?
>>
> Yes, I was born then - I was even working with computers then. So I
> have seen a bit of the computer world.

You're both clearly in the same ballpark (the category of "in
computing before I was born") but the evidence suggests that maturity
does not necessarily correlate with advancing years. I recently popped
onto this list from the RHEL ones - I hope this thread isn't an
indication of normality around here or I might as well go home.

--
Sam