Connection sharing, intel 3945, and Nintento DS

DJ Delorie dj at delorie.com
Sat Feb 14 03:23:37 UTC 2009

I've got F10 on a laptop, currently hardwired.  Connection sharing is
running on the Intel 3945ABG wireless card.  I can connect with a
Nokia 770 webpad.  I can't connect with a Nintendo DS.  It gives error
51301, which implies (since I haven't enabled security yet) that the
card is running in 802.11g mode instead of 802.11b or "both" mode.  Is
there some way of asking the card what a/b/g it's currently
supporting?  Any way to control those settings?

Has anyone used connection sharing with a DS?

Thanks,
DJ