First thoughts on KDE4.2...

Donald Reader fc-list at reader.ws
Sat Feb 14 15:10:14 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 at gmail.com>
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: First thoughts on KDE4.2...
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:50:46 -0700

<snip>
I thought I'd start a thread on first thoughts about KDE4.2...

It feels faster.
</snip>

I agree

<snip>
I don't think it looks as nice as KDE 4.1.x did.  I liked the black
background on the panel better than the current panel color scheme. That
is probably being picky, but it is what I think.  Maybe the panel
background color could be set in the future ?
</snip>

agreed also and I have tried to change the panel color with no success

<snip>
Evolution seems to run faster.  I have really large email folders.
</snip>

yes it seems faster to me too.

<snip>
Overall, it looks pretty good.

Kudos to the KDE team for their efforts.
</snip>

Agreed on overall look and feel.
Great job KDE team

Don