Evolution versus Kmail. Was: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 18:40:52 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 12:20 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>>  It may be interesting to hear why you heathens choose Evolution over
>> KMail
>
> I'm under the impression that the filtering and spam handling is better
> in Evolution.   Am I wrong ?

No idea, I was kinda hoping that you guys had some reasons which could
lead to RFEs.

> I have 7 email accounts for various purposes that get filtered into 45
> different mailboxes.

Interesting

> And Evolution does a good job of managing my contacts.
>
> Is Kmail better than this ?

Its kinda hard to say. Seems like you tried Evo first and it was god
enough so you stuck with it.

Was wondering if there were simply several flaws you found in KMail
and so use Evo
--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )