xorg crashes during updates

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Sun Feb 15 20:15:57 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Well, Xorg crashing doesn't sound like a KDE bug at all. It might be an Xorg
> bug, but seeing how it happens with the proprietary driver and how I
> haven't seen any such report without that driver it's most likely a driver
> bug.

Sorry to spoil your beans, but I am not using KDE. I will never use KDE.

The nVidia driver, contrary to freedom zealots' beliefs, does more good
than harm. Once nouveau gets 3D support you can all cram it in my face
to use that instead.

This thread ended 2 days ago when I replied announcing to ignore it. Why
are we talking about this?