Whereis Firfoxe-3.0.6 Bookmarks ??

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Feb 15 22:07:10 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 16:40 -0500, Jim wrote:
> Where is the Bookmarks.html file for Firefox-3.0.6, It's not in
> ~/user/.mozilla/firefox/default anymore.
----
it never was...
it has always been and will always be in
~/.mozilla/firefox/$some_random_hash.default/bookmarks.html
----
> And I can't get Firefox-3.0.6 to import Bookmarks.html that is in /home/user
----
probably for the reason above, it almost seems as though your 'user'
doesn't have write permissions to the directory it's trying to use. Did
you move/migrate/copy settings or profile from another system?

Craig