Removal

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Thu Feb 19 01:20:53 UTC 2009

Michael Pace wrote:
> Please remove me from the email listing

It utterly floors me that we still see these sorts of messages when at
the bottom of EVERY message on the list is the sentence:

Does anyone read anymore?  I guess I'm getting to be a curmudgeon.
-   Errors have occurred. We won't tell you where or why.  We have   -
-                         lazy programmers.                          -