is there a noscript plugin for Konqueror

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 21:40:45 UTC 2009

--- On Sun, 2/22/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> From: Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
> Subject: Re: is there a noscript plugin for Konqueror
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 8:53 AM
> Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > Is there a noscript plugin for konqueror?
>
> Well, you can enable/disable JavaScript per site in the
> settings.
>
>         Kevin Kofler
>
> --

Any howto's on how to say block certain things that bring the surfing to a stop using Javascript.  I am not very familiar with it.  I already use the adblock text file and most advertising is stopped, might be npviewer that is causing the trouble(s)?
The website in question is Yahoo when checking mails :(, I know I can use alternate mailer(s) but breaking habits(bad) are hard to do.

BTW I also use privoxy(which was suggested before), but it does not appear to do anything(might need to get a proper configuration) :)

Regards,

Antonio