(no subject)

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 21:41:27 UTC 2009

Michael Pace wrote:

>     I am a newbie who is unsure as to which Linux devices I should start with.Can anyone help me with this.
>    Is Fedora the latest on offer? Is it suitable for a beginner? Thanks for any help.
>
>                                                                                                          Mike Pace
>

>       Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more

I suggest you go here

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora.html

and download one of the Fedora 10 live CDs.  You can burn the image to a CD and run from it to try it out without any
installation.  If you like it you can install from the CD or download and burn the DVD, which gives you more flexibility.

If you decide to install Fedora, here are a couple of other helpful sites.

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f10/en_US/

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/