VPN

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Feb 24 04:01:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 20:22 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> At the office I have an FC10 server that acts as our firewall for
> our internal network.  Eth0 is a public IP, and Eth1 is private.
> Connections are handled by iptables.  The internal network consists of
> private IPs being handed out by a DHCP server running on that same FC10
> server.  Can someone give me some pointers or links on how I can
> configure something that allows me, sitting at home using Windoze, to be
> able to connect and access our internal network?
----
rather than vpn, you might just want to use freenx which is a type of
remote desktop that communicates via ssh and a free client for Linux,
Macintosh or Windows is available from http://www.nomachine.com

yum install freenx-server
copy /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key to your computer running nomachine
client - et voila

Craig