fedora-list Digest, Vol 60, Issue 187

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:45:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 08:50 +0530, shyju pp wrote:
> I was trying to install Fedora ..But I couldn;t ...It is showing some
> driver problem...like ""No Drives Found""
> and I am using AMD Athlon 64 bit and Asus A8v.vm mother board with SIS
> chipset...
> May i Know  Why its happening..

You'll be more likely to get help if you:

1) Don't reply to digest messages without changing the Subject to
something usefull.

2) Don't quote an entire list digest *ever*.

3) Don't reply to something unless you want to comment on it. Your
question doesn't seem to be related to anything in the many many lines
of text you quote (of course I can't be sure, see (2) above).

4) Don't top-post when you reply.

poc