logwatch reports kernel errors present

Steve zephod at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 14:16:08 UTC 2009

Every time I boot my machine I get a message like this in logwatch

 WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
    ACPI Error (nseval-0159): I ...:  12 Time(s)

$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.x86_64

I don't see anything in /var/log/messages and in /var/log/dmesg I see:

ACPI Error (nseval-0159): Insufficient arguments - method [_OSC] needs 5, found 4 [20080609]

ie, the same error. Google returned a few hits but nothing that explained what this meant. I didn't find anything in redhat bugzilla.

So, what does it mean? Is it important?

Thanks,
Steve.