Fedora 10/rsyslogd/'program-to-execute'

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Fri Feb 27 18:37:59 UTC 2009

Minson, John M Mr CTR wrote, On 02/27/2009 12:49 PM:
> I am trying to implement the 'program-to-execute' function in
> rsyslog(rsyslogd.conf)

<SNIP>
> Any suggestion ?

I don't have any answers for your questions, but I do have a suggestion for
getting them answered by folks on this list.

Follow the list guidelines.  In this case you have replied to message in a
thread that (as you can see from what was left over of the message you replied
to below) nothing to do with your question.

Some of the more knowledge filled folks around here tend to refuse to reply to
posters who don't follow the guidelines.

Please post your question again, but do so by pressing 'new message' instead
of reply on your email client.

--
Todd Denniston