Install DVD

David Miller david at millersweb.com
Sat Feb 28 17:57:06 UTC 2009

I have started using Redhat about Redhat 4 and started using Fedora
after RedHat 9.
I am a little more than a casual user.  I develop embedded software and
use linux for my development platform but I don't develop linux code.
I currently have a fiber internet connection and downloads are normally
quick.
I went to http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all and downloaded the
direct download for Fedora 10 and burned a DVD with K3B but the DVD
would not mount in my system.
I went back and downloaded the Bit Torrent and verified the sha1sum and
then burned another DVD with K3B and asked K3B to verify the write. All
went well until I tried to mount the DVD.
I get a popup with the following: Error
org.freedesktop.Hal.PermissionDenied.  Details Permission denied: Not in
active session.

I haven't seen this described any where else.  Can anyone give me a hand.

David Miller