British Spellcheck in Firefox 3.05

homburg at tips-Q.com homburg at tips-Q.com
Mon Feb 2 21:11:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:54:32 +0000
"Sharpe, Sam J" <sam.sharpe+lists.redhat at gmail.com> wrote:

> homburg at tips-Q.com wrote:
> > I have US English selected as the language but FF
> > insists, for example that "color" s/b "colour." Is this
> > a bug or something that I can reconfigure?
>
> That's not a bug - it's our language and we're just
> making sure you use it right ;o)

Thanks. Actually when I went to about:conf, I found it set
to en_HK. So now I am back to Yankee misspelling;  judgment
with just one e and flavor without the u. However, I posted
something to our blog today that includes "legalise" in the
headline.
--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com