Video playback color problem in totem or vlc

Axel axel.azerty at laposte.net
Wed Feb 4 20:19:43 UTC 2009

Hello

Video playback used to be good but now color rendering isn't accurate
anymore. Blue parts are now green, green parts are violet, and so on, in
video playback . I tried totem (gstreamer backend) and VLC.

I m using nvidia driver from the livna repository.

I launched gstreamer-properties, moving the "autodected" to the X-Window
System (without Xv) entry fixes the problem, other items doesn't change
anything.

How could I fix it and use the "autodetect" entry ?
What could I have done which caused this problem ?

Thanks in advance.