installing perl modules on F10

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Feb 6 09:23:56 UTC 2009

Around about 06/02/09 06:13, Ralf Corsepius typed ...
>> However, on the systems we recently upgraded to Fedora 10 (from F8), the
>> perl modules installed via CPAN are no longer in perl's @INC search path.
> Yes. site_perl has been changed in F10.

   Well this is odd, as I've only recently (post F10 upgrade) decided to
start using the 'cpan' command via sudo (from perl-CPAN RPM, prob. a wrapper
doing what the OP does by ,long-hand) for modules not available as RPM...
and that's been working a treat for me.  Something like 'sudo cpan' then
'install abc::xyz'.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature