WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Mike Chalmers mikechalmers70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 04:08:25 UTC 2009

> I don't understand the need to shout....

I would have liked to type out a long well written email. I shouldn't
have made it seem like I was shouting. I have been using Fedora for
about 4 years now, and have tried to be tolerant. The reason why I
have been using Fedora all this time is because, I love the community,
I love the help, I love the organization of the project, CCRMA, etc. I
just don't like the bleeding edge software being released in the new
OS, it causes things to be unstable, etc. I don't understand why they
don't provide updates instead of COMPLETE INSTALLS, for the new and
BEST software.

Best Regards,
Mike