Another strange memory stick event.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 15:04:17 UTC 2009

	Yesterday I inserted a 4GB memory stick in the USB port of my laptop
and something strange happened. On the desktop of my F9 machine an icon
for the 4GB memory stick appeared.

But what also appeared was what looked like a 24GB memory stick mounted
also under /media/ After awhile I realized this was the partition of  XP
on my machine.

I have never seen this happen before can anyone explain this?

There is no line for mounting that partition in fstab.

Under deadline pressure for the next week. If you want something, it can
wait. Unless it's blind screaming paroxysmally hedonistic...
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net