WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Mon Feb 9 16:27:02 UTC 2009

Hi All;

Thank God that the shouting has started early.

To me, it usually signifies a successful version release.

Within only 10 weeks of Fedora 10's release we once again have people
debating Fedora philosophy, ranting about basic components, and trolling
with CAPITALS, using sarcasm, and double (??) question marks.

This thread is up to 60 responses so far. Almost every familiar name on
the list is hard put not to add their two cents.

As a user of Fedora since FC2, I have come to learn that when this
starts on the mailing list it usually means there are very few real
problems to deal with.  Yet with 4 months to go before the Fedora 11
scheduled release, list participants feel the need to communicate with
each other.  So, let the games begin; let's have some verbal fun.

"The universe is unfolding as it should."

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.3