WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Pedro Freire pmr.freire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:38:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

true that is a little bit annoying to re-install the system every 6
months, but ...

Why you do it ? What is your special need that makes you MUST have the
new version ?
What use do you make of your Fedora system ?

For my laptop I like to have the newest releases, of course. Added
functionality ? not always but sometimes. More good looking ? rarely

My server: I only change stuff when I have to!

Other thing: I have been doing updates and upgrades to my laptop OS
using preupgrade. Little intervention and automatic process. Never had a
problem, so far.
You want a better method to upgrade a system ? Windows ? Xp to Vista ?
2000 to 2007 ? Hummm.... don't think so