End of Saga WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 03:04:16 UTC 2009

Mark

Be happy with your eventual choice. When some software is imposed, one is often negative, but when one chooses, then one is happy, and the complaints are about bugs.
I am sure that your choice is as bug free as is Fedora, or perhaps even more, given your explanation.

Regards and thank you for I guess is the longest thread in Fedora-list. :)

Leslie