WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Feb 10 18:26:47 UTC 2009

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Mike Chalmers <mikechalmers70 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Nothing else makes as much sense to me in the open source world that
>>> isn't a 'paid' or 'enterprise' edition.
>> Mark we are definitely on the same page. Open source works together,
>> so it is very understandable why a rolling release is good, imo.
>
> I hope you  at least understand why a rolling release is technically
> difficult, especially in a distro like Fedora where things can change
> radically from one release to another.

Note that "things can change radically" without a release change... as anyone
who has used Fedora for a while will tell you. I'd still like to see an extra
six months of "Fedora Legacy" to fill the hole between cutting edge and
obsolete. Um, I mean stable of course. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>