bbc and realplayer

Adel ESSAFI adelessafi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:07:47 UTC 2009

it works well!!
Can you tell me where can I find the list of BBC channel?
I have made a blog  in which I report all the problems that I have fixed in
this mailing list. And I will put a post about this.
Thanks for the  help,

Regards

Adel

2009/2/12 Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net>

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:57:38 +0100
> Peter Malcolm Croft Price wrote:
>
> > rtsp://
> rmlive.bbc.co.uk/bbc-rbs/rmlive/ev7/live24/radio2/live/r2_dsat_g2.ra
>
> Just out of curiosity I fed that link to mplayer, and it worked fine for
> me (of course I also have a vast collection of codecs I've been
> accumulating
> over the years and stashing in /usr/lib/codecs for mplayer to find - God
> knows which one worked, or where I found it :-).
>
> --

PhD candidate in Computer Science
Address
BP 108, Bureau de poste Tunis republique
1001 Tunis
Tunisia
tel: +216 97 246 706
fax: +216 71 391 166