collective nouns

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Fri Feb 13 23:22:09 UTC 2009

Steve Berg wrote:
> Rick Stevens wrote:
>> Ohmigawd, I think I started this!
>>
>> I'm going to amend my initial attempt and go with "Fedorite".  Sounds
>> a bit like some of mineral.  "We dug down and found a large deposit of
>> fedorite..."
> So that would make all of us Fedorologists?

Hadn't thought of it that far, but I suppose so.  Yes!  And if our
systems are in caves and covered in bat guano dripping from the O'Reilly
sendmail book we could be Spelinuxers.

(oh my, this is getting worse and worse!)
-  "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick"  -
-     themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."       -
-                                  -- Winston Churchill              -