Evolution versus Kmail. Was: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Feb 14 18:48:32 UTC 2009

On 02/14/2009 01:26 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 12:20 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>>  It may be interesting to hear why you heathens choose Evolution over
>> KMail

  I dropped kmail ages ago as the devs refused to move into the modern
html world - which I need for business. I was advised by the developers
that I should use text mail for all purposes and the world was wrong -
and the devs knew what was best.

  Maybe they woke up .. other than that I used to kind of like kmail ...
great for mailing lists tho ... it also seemed to have stalled in its
development for a long long time .. maybe that changed too by now ..