Evolution versus Kmail. Was: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Feb 14 19:47:48 UTC 2009

On 02/14/2009 01:59 PM, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> It's still considered a security risk, but you can flip a switch to
> enable it. Any by switch I mean checkbox.

  It has largely supported displaying html for a long time.

  It was sending/replying that was a problem - especially if for example
your boss sends you an embedded table and you need to reply and edit
without destroying the format, or if you get a table with a list of
things to approve - with every mailer except kmail, i just added my
approval in the cell. R

 Replying to structured email and not destroying the format was
impossible or exceedingly painful and inefficient.

 If it has improved in that regard wonderful news ..