Evolution versus Kmail. Was: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Feb 14 20:50:52 UTC 2009

On 02/14/2009 03:29 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> HTML mail serves no useful purpose, just say "no"!

  I'm surprised at you kevin ... structured mail has its place just like
simple text mail has its place ... this is not an either or thing.

   It is expected in the business world for those things not complex
enough to warrant a separate document but needing some structure which
can be easily passed along and edited.

   Simple truth, both are needed. And a mailer choosing not to support
it will simply not be used by those that need it - no big deal ... we go
elsewhere to find the right tools which is pretty much all other
mailers. I have used evo and thunderbird - each has its charms and issues.