[fedora] FC10 repo mirrors via IPv6

Dave Martin darkmoon at vt.edu
Tue Feb 17 14:48:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 09:36:51AM -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Are any of the mirrors accessable via IPv6?

mirror.cc.vt.edu is.  Getting here from wherever might be interesting.
(If you have problems let me know, it's supposed to work.)

>host mirror.cc.vt.edu
mirror.cc.vt.edu is an alias for chernabog.cc.vt.edu.
chernabog.cc.vt.edu has address 198.82.161.58
chernabog.cc.vt.edu has IPv6 address 2001:468:c80:2105:0:25e:42da:ffc7

> How might I determine this?

Aside from doing a host lookup on all of them, I'm not sure.

--
Dave
-----