is there a noscript plugin for Konqueror

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 00:48:25 UTC 2009

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:40:45 -0800 (PST)
> Antonio Olivares wrote:
>
>> BTW I also use privoxy(which was suggested before), but it does not appear to do anything(might need to get a proper configuration) :)
>
> Privoxy doesn't do anything until you configure it.
>
> You can get my configuration files here:
>
> http://www.melvilletheatre.com/articles/squid-privoxy/index.html

Thanks for posting this.  Your instructions were clear enough that I had no trouble setting this up.  Now it is just a
matter of seeing how I like it.  I hope it is as useful as you say at the link; that would be great.

Just a note:  In your instructions you suggest replacing the user.action file.  I notice that the options you set are
now in the config file instead of the user.action file.  They probably still work there, but I thought I would point
this out.