I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

Senthil Kumar rsenthil_1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:26:05 UTC 2009

Respected sir/madam, I am working as a lecturer in a reputed engineering college. I am handling computer networks for Electronics and Communication Engineering students for this semester. In order to contact networks lab i need a open source linux OS. Manyof them preferring fedora, I wish to work on fedora linux. It is very very difficult for me to download form the website directly. Please send me a copy of federo linux to my following office address:R.Senthilkumar,Lecturer,Department of Electroncis and Communication Engineering,Insitute of Road and Transport Technology,Erode - 638316.Tamilnadu,IndiaMobile No:9940882605

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/