Remote desktop connection (F10)

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Tue Feb 24 18:10:20 UTC 2009

Hello guys,

I've seen recet discussion about nomachine remote server/client.

I would like to have a remote desktop connection to my fedora 10
server, which the most effective user feeling as if I was working on
keyboard and lcd attached to server.

To compare, I am looking exactly for the same as microsoft remote
desktop connection and microsoft services terminal (mstsc).

What I like the most is XDMCP connection, which I am using a lot
currectly. But this has a big disadvantage, after I will close
connection, session is lost, and I am not able to login to current
session (loged user) again.

Please help,

many thanks

David Hlacik