How do I play this link ?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:17:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:58:46 -0800, Aldo wrote:

> the last time I tried to install mplayer was a royal pain in the rear and I just
> gave up on it... dependencies missing... this package needed by that one...
> It was not worth the pain.

Such a reply is completely not helpful. It's nothing else than FUD.
rpmfusion.org offers a repository, which includes mplayer. No need
to hunt for missing dependencies manually. Just use the standard
package management utilities that come with Fedora. And in case there
is a problem with the packages in the rpmfusion.org repository,
report a bug.