KDE Terminal

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Jan 8 16:00:56 UTC 2009

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> Is there a terminal in KDE 4 that behaves like the main console in CentOS
> for example where if I highlight text it automatically copies into the clipboard?
>
> Thanks!
> jlc

I don't see the need.  I use the highlight/center button copy feature
and the CTRL+C/V as well.  It allows me to copy and paste two things at
once.  I have done this in Gnome and KDE for years.

This is great for providing links in forum postings because I can copy
the title using CRTL+C/V and the URL using the highlight/center button
to save time.

--
Robin Laing