ASUS Eee just arrived - F10 install planning

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Jan 16 20:28:39 UTC 2009

Gee, my old Libretto 110 has a better layout than this thing!  Too bad
its max memory is 64Mb....

Once I instal F10, is there a way to have a right mouse click from the
pad?  Or am I only going to get that with an external mouse.

Where can I find hard docs, specs, on this?  The bottom label states it
is a Eee PC 4G Surf.

I want to be able suspend to swap.  So I will probably have to go with a
1Gb swap drive.  Any comments on this?

Got to install tomorrow night or sunday as I am off to IEEE 802.11
meeting monday morning....