Adaptec SCSI Controller RAID 10 + Fedora 10

Rahul Tidke rahul at excelize.com
Sun Jan 18 03:20:43 UTC 2009

Hello,
   I have just configured a RAID 1+0 on IBM xSeries eServer using Adaptec
HOSTRAID SCSI controller and trying to install F10 on it; after selecting
the language and keyboard option, Anaconda installer gives following error
message:

"Could not stat device /dev/mapper/asr_RAID10 No such file or directory" and
gives two option "Retry & Cancel", if I choose cancel and go forward it will
not detect my RAID arrays in the partitioning menu and shows all the drives
individually. (RAID 10 is the name given to RAID array).

What is wrong here? Does F10 supports RAID 10?

Regards,

Rahul.