For some reason, I am not getting fedora-list emails.

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Mon Jan 19 00:47:29 UTC 2009

Todd Zullinger wrote:
> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>
>> Matthew Flaschen wrote:
>>
>>> I doubt it changed your settings behind your back.  It's more
>>> likely that your email provider has a filtering problem.
>>>
>> Well, if your e-mail bounces repeatedly, you can end up with getting
>> your mail delivery automatically disabled. It's still a problem on
>> your end, but the setting also has to be fixed on the server end
>> once the problem is fixed.
>>

> This appears to be what has happened.  I took a look at your
> subscription info in the mailman admin interface and it shows that
> your address is blocked:
>
> "Delivery was disabled by the system due to excessive bouncing from the
> member's address."
>
> As a list admin, we don't have access to see just what the bounces
> were, so I can't tell you any more than this.
>
> I have re-enabled your mail delivery (which you may do as well, if it
> happens again).  To re-enable, visit your list options page and set
> the "Mail delivery" option to Enabled.
>
> Hopefully, you won't have to do this. :)

Yea!!!  I got it back!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  I was really
beginning
to think I lost my marbles somewhere!

Now - I'd like to try and find out why I am getting bounces!  Next on
my TODO list - but I need a little help finding out why?  Can someone
advise me how to track this down?  I have no clue!

At least I can, rest assured(?), believe I am not an AH? ;)

Kind regards,
Dan