vnc server problem

Mail Llists lists at sapience.com
Mon Jan 19 04:50:23 UTC 2009

On 01/18/2009 11:37 PM, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:27:21 -0500
> Mail Lists wrote:
>

>>   You are right ... I am silly! Anyway, the 'native display .. :0' is
>> what i meant .. hope tis clear now.
>>

> Ok... now why would you need or want to do that?

   So we can help mother-in-law when she has questions - can move the
mouse and show her how to use the computer.

   I do trun it inside an ssh tunnel ... but I need the :0 display so we
can support the remote computer (2 are in different countries so
physical access is very limited).

   have been doing this for years no problem ... now I am havign
problems with a ne lenovo computer and fedora 10.