Printers

Michael Comperchio mcmprch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:00:40 UTC 2009

Steve Searle wrote:
> Around 03:24pm on Monday, January 19, 2009 (UK time), Michael Comperchio scrawled:
>

>> What would be the best choice in inexpensive printers for use with
>> Fedora? I'm relatively new to F10, though I've used Linux before. I'm
>> hoping to never have to boot to the windoze side again.  But printing
>> and the inability to sync up with my Palm Lifedrive are the major
>> holdups for that. I can probably live without the Livedrive...but I do
>> need to print
>>

> Define inexpensive, or at least give some idea of what you need, inkjet
> or laser, mono or colour.
>
> I tend to use HP and find very few problems - it may not be considered
> inexpensive by some but I am extremely happy with my HP Color LaserJet
> 2605dn.
>
> Steve

Inexpensive as in I'm not working steadily right now and there doesn't
seem to be a lot of hiring going on any where. I'm talking about going
to Staples or Circuit City or the like and not spending much more that a
$100... I just want to print up some business cards and intro letters to
take to the small businesses in the area to hustle up some work.