Amazon Kindle and Fedora

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Fri Jan 23 02:23:07 UTC 2009

Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Thanks for letting me know about baen.com. I was downloading stuff like
> Tom Sawyer (which is fun reading by the way, and could have been better
> if I could see the original book illustrations in the Kindle) from
> gutenberg.org. I also have the Mobibook software and have used it.
>
> Bob

If you like the samples, You may want to visit here as well:

http://baencd.thefifthimperium.com/

You can download CD images of the CDs that Baen includes with some
of their hard cover books, individual books from the CD, as well as
a project Gutenberg CD of books. (Downloading the CD image without
buying the book is allowed by Baen. You just can not charge for the CD.

Mikkel